Dr. Robert B. Pamplin, Jr. School of Business
Gary Malecha, Ph.D., interim dean
Lisa J. Reed, J.D., associate dean
Brian J. Adams, Ph.D., associate dean
Faculty: Adams, Adrangi, Arbabian, Barnes, Bernard, Bloom-Groshong, Chatrath, Costin, Cruz Megchun, Dittrich, Down, Dunnaville, Easton, Eom, Grimmer, Gudigantala, Hanig, Hao, Hisel-Cochran, Holloway, Jurinski, Kolay, Laird-Magee, Lin, Lippman, Meckler, Mitchell, Molkentin, Parkman, Parrish, Reed, Stephens, Wu, Yu
The Dr. Robert B. Pamplin, Jr. School of Business was founded in 1939, and is one of the few schools of business in Oregon accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The school offers the bachelor of business administration (B.B.A.) degree at the undergraduate level and the master of business administration (M.B.A.), the master of science in finance (M.S.F.), the master of science in operations and technology management (M.S.O.T.M.) and the M.B.A./M.S.F. dual degree at the graduate level.
The Pamplin School of Business’ innovative curriculum is an outgrowth of its mission statement. This mission is to create a collaborative learning environment that develops our students’ knowledge of effective business practices, enhances their analytic and interpersonal skills, and enables them to be successful and ethical leaders in their communities and the changing world. This mission challenges the Pamplin School of Business to provide students with:
- The opportunity to obtain a comprehensive understanding of business and sustainable business practices;
- The leadership skills needed to manage organizations — communication, problem-solving, teamwork, and the utilization of technology;
- A series of professional development activities to provide self-insight and assessment of career expectations and opportunities;
- State-of-the-art curricula taught by highly motivated and concerned faculty on the leading edge of their disciplines; and
- An entrepreneurial mindset to recognize and seize opportunities.