Develop the foundational knowledge and skills necessary for informed inquiry, decision-making and communication.
Students will be able to:
- Express the product of critical, analytical, and imaginative thought in writing;
- Use analytical and logical thinking in reading and presenting ideas and arguments;
- Express the product of critical, analytical, and imaginative thought in speech;
- Understand the concepts, principles, and implications of diversity and difference;
- Find and use information to support the process of critical and analytical pursuits;
- Use quantitative methods and perspectives to understand and solve real-world problems.