University of Portland Bulletin 2017-2018

Theological Perspectives

They may be used to fulfill:
a.) an upper-division theology requirement for the theology major or minor, or
b.) the University core requirement for upper-division theology and/or the integrated core discipline (if applicable), or
c.) a CAS upper-division elective, if and only if a student has previously completed all 9 hours of the University core theology requirement. See University core requirements.
d.) an upper-division requirement in a major other than theology, if allowed by that major. (Students should consult their major advisors.)