Life and Health Safety
The University of Portland prohibits behavior or activities that endanger the safety or life of any member of our community or others, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Such behaviors include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Interference with another such that that individual is unable to conduct usual affairs,
• Failure to comply with University policies and directives regarding social distancing, facemask wearing in common areas, contact tracing, or other public-health and safety focused mandates,
• Actions that would put a reasonable person in a state of fear for their safety
• Causing physical harm to any person,
• Conduct which threatens physical harm to any person, or
• Unauthorized presence in construction areas, restricted access areas, or on the roof of any University building, including University rental properties.